Saturday, April 9, 2011

DIY Party Banners!


Once I made one banner, I knew I had to make more! These are probably my favorite party decoration! They are SOO easy to make and can be made custom to any party or theme.


With a little photoshop and some cutting you can easily make all the pieces..then there are dozens of ways to attach them! Just string them up however you would like. No photoshop? What about cutting out images found on google (Fav cartoon characters?) or even your child's photos! And of course you could always just draw up your own letters...or even let the kids decorate!




All that work for one party? Nope! Store it away from later birthdays, hang it in your child's room...OR staple them all together and make a photobook out of them! Just paste pictures from the party on each back!




When it comes to parties I am usually making just about everything so I try to keep them sweet and simple. But here are a few I've done recently.








If you don't want to mess with making the images..how about purchasing a printable banner?? Here's a great circus party banner available in this shop by GwynnWassonDesigns. She has some great party printables available!


Or how about a free printable banner! I found this awesome site that allows you to print birhtday banners for free! You can even print letter by letter to add your child's name!




I hope this has inspired you to make a fun party banner!